5 Steps to setup and operate your WooCommerce eCommerce store with DelyvaNow with Manual Delivery Order Creation
By integrating and connecting your WooCommerce store with DelyvaNow, you can now expedite all of your shipping processes by using the official DelyvaX plugin. This plugin helps store owners integrate WooCommerce with [DelyvaNow]
Services offered in DelyvaX WooCommerce Plugin
- Fulfill shipment with ‘Preparing’ status
- Create shipment automatically on ‘payment complete’ or manually in fulfill the order
- Edit order > Fulfil order
- Edit order > Print label
- Edit order > Track shipment
- Webhook for preparing, start-collecting, collected, failed collection, start delivery, delivered, and failed-delivery.
Steps to setup and operate your WooCommerce eCommerce store with DelyvaNow with Manual Delivery Order Creation
- Log in to your WordPress/Woocommerce admin panel.
- Go to your WordPress/Woocommerce dashboard and click on the Plugins tab > Add new > Search ‘delyvax’.
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- After that, go to your Customer web dashboard and click on Settings > API Integration
- Get your Company ID, User ID, Customer ID and the API key
- Next, go back to your WordPress dashboard and click on the WooCommerce tab > Settings > Shipping tab > DelyvaX
- Under the Settings, insert your Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key from the Customer web dashboard
- Configure the rest of the settings per your requirements.
- Company code: Get in the customer portal > settings > integrations
- Company id: Get in the customer portal > settings > integrations
- Company name: DelyvaX
- User id: Get in the customer portal > settings > integrations
- Customer id: Get in the customer portal > settings > integrations
- API Key: Get in the customer portal > settings > integrations > add new key
- Shipping Rate – You need to enable this to display delivery services and rates on the checkout page.
- Auto Create Delivery Order on Payment Complete – Enable, if you want to create a delivery order automatically once payment is successful (suitable for instant/food/grocery/gas delivery).
- Manual Create Delivery Order on Preparing – Enable, if you want to create a delivery order manually once on the click of the ‘Preparing‘ button (suitable for eCommerce that uses parcel courier express service).
- Processing days – Number of days taken for you to process/ship the parcel. (0- for same day)
- Processing hours – Number of hours taken for you to process/ship the parcel. (1- for +1 hour)
- API Enable Webhook – If you want your woo-commerce store to update the order status automatically from the delivery status.
- Shipping Rate Adjustments – If you are want to discount or mark up your delivery rate.
- In your WooCommerce product – shipping, make sure your product weight and dimension were filled up correctly as this will affect your delivery charges and/or penalty for under-declaring the package weight.
- Click the Save changes button to save your configuration
Once your customer placed the orders on your woocommerce website. All orders will be appeared here.
Fulfill orders manually in Woocommerce
This is suitable for eCommerce that uses parcel courier express service.
- In DelyvaX plugin setting:
- Tick [/] Shipping Rate during checkout, and make sure to include DelyvaX in your Shipping Zones.
- Un-Tick [ ] Auto-create Delivery Order on Payment Complete
- Tick [/] Manual-create Delivery Order on Payment Preparing
- You can create the order in Woocommerce > orders > find the order > view order -> click Fulfil with [DelyvaX].
- You can also create a delivery order by changing the order status to Preparing in Woocommerce > orders > tick the order you to push to DelyvaX and change status to Mark as preparing.
- To process ‘draft’ delivery orders -> go to customer portal -> process bulk orders -> tick/select all the draft delivery orders you want to process and click confirm orders and confirm the sender info, weight, item type, service, and payment method. Then, click Confirm orders.
You can manually key in all the details in DelyvaNow customer portal at
- Create Orders or upload it as bulk orders.
- Download bulk orders templated and fill in all the details accordingly and upload it back to the customer portal to proceed for shipping.
n this video, the steps to integrate and connect your WooCommerce store with DelyvaNow are demonstrated after you have already activated the DelyvaX WooCommerce plugin.