Couriers will not acknowledge any materials and items that may be dangerous or risky to take care of staff. It is the sender’s obligation to agree to current government regulations or laws pertaining to every nation.
- Creature skins / Furs / Any Animal Parts including meat / Ivory and ivory items
- Articles of excellent worth (eg, masterpieces, obsolescents, valuable stones, gold and silver)
- Box with Hazardous name – Items sent with a Hazardous name appended will be classed in that capacity. Don’t RE USE OLD HAZARDOUS BOXES
- Cheques or Tickets that are not named
- Unsafe products – eg Explosives/Fireworks/Christmas Crackers/Radioactive Materials/Deactivated or Replica Weapons and Munitions/Firearms/Swords/Knives/Ax/Chainsaw/Anything with a cutting edge bigger than 1.5 inches/Weapons
- Dry Ice
- Motors/Generators/Gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil/petrol unless flushed through
- Unsafe materials eg Paint/Adhesives/Chemicals/Flammable tars/solvents/fluids/Compressed Air & Empty barrels/Items containing any gasses – See Also Household products
- Human Remains / Body Fluids
- Fluids / Adhesives / Paint / Oil / Creams / Gels
- Live / Dead creatures
- Magnets or things containing ferro-attractive material
- Cash, Keys, Negotiable things / Payment cards
- Travel papers / Birth Certificates / Driving Licences
- Tobacco and tobacco items
- Wet or Lithium Batteries (excluding Dry Cell)
- Composed Prescriptions / Prescribed Drugs / Medication / Any Controlled / Illegal substance
Any item that is listed in our prohibited items, will be exempted from any claim against delay, damage, and loss.
Learn more about our Terms & conditions.