- Sign in to your account.
- Click on “New Shipment” in the left menu.
- Fill up the sender and recipient details.
- Fill up your item details by choosing your package type, item size, and item declaration.
(Note: Item value and description is mandatory for claims)
- Choose your preferred delivery service. Once you have selected the pickup date and time then all the available service will appear.
- After selecting your delivery service, you can write instruction note for the delivery. Then choose pick-up or you drop-off the package yourself at the nearest courier center based on the delivery service you chose. (Note: drop-off is not available for same-day delivery services)
- Next, you can see a summary of all the information you have put so you can review it first in case there is a mistake before you proceed to payment
- Pay and confirm order. The amount will be deducted from your credits.
- After you complete the booking, the shipping label or consignment note will appear. Print the shipping label or consignment note and attach to your items.
Watch the video: