Customer can file for lost/damaged compensation claim from Delyva platform if the parcel is being lost/damaged by Delyva courier provider. You can contact us via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit tracking number, description of claim and photos. Kindly note claim needs to be made within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Delyva has the rights to reject or dismiss any claim submission that does not adhere claim guidelines or more than 3 days from the date of delivery. Claims will be done on a case-by-case basis. Contact our customer support for more help. Claim case can take up from 1-3months to be process.
a. Lost parcel claims process
- Ensure parcel does not exceed 30 days from the date of its first tracking status being updated.
- Customers must be able to provide airway bill or PL9 form (optional) if the order is lost before there is any tracking status being updated.
- Send your proof of delivery and order details to us through email or to our customer service team.
b. Damaged parcel claims process
- Provide supporting documents such as air waybill and image of damaged parcel.
- Send the supporting documents through email or to our customer service team.
Please take note that certain Delyva Logistics Partners do not allow compensation claim for certain nature of product. For sellers that sell such item, please do ensure you have packaged the item safely to minimise the risk of being damaged in transit.
Non claimable item would be Liquid, Fragile, Poor Packaging and Prohibited item.